It’s been a long time since I’ve actually post anything to this blog. Don’t get me wrong it’s not that I haven’t wanted to it’s just that there’s been a lot of things getting my way. I have written a few blog posts I just haven’t actually posted any of them, as I either wrote them where I didn’t have internet connection or I wanted to go back and edit them.
This year I’ve had more than my fair share of life experiences.
I’ve moved from my childhood home in the English Lake District in the middle of my end of year exams, gone through huge medical problems with a close friend (which nearly killed both of us with the effort we had to put in to get where we are now!), and then had to move house again (which involved a lot of complications, disappointment and frustration).
I’ve also been doing a summer placement which had it’s own frustrations, but I’m glad to say that I finished that yesterday.
This month for me is all about trying to sort myself out, pick myself up and get ready for the coming academic year. Given the way the last year turned out, I need to be as prepared as possible for the next one!!
I’ve got a number of things I want to achieve before I go back to uni later this month, and I hope to share some of these things with you as I go along now I have a bit more time.
here’s a mini list of some of the things I hope to do:
- firstly I want to finish a diary I’ve been making- a printable. If you guys like it, I might post the second 3 month instalment in December ready for the new year. I’m really excited about this one!
- unpack in my new flat and decorate my dorm room- I’ll post about my room sometime 🙂
- do some baking! I haven’t been able to do any in ages due to moving house and not having a proper kitchen to work in, so a good cookie and brownie making session is in order!
- practice handwriting- mines got pretty sloppy while at uni so I need to get ‘back to school’ on this one!
- most importantly remember to actually get around to posting on my blog! I hope to at least once a week this month, but I also post on instagram pretty much everyday, I’m @zoerawr should you like to follow my feed!
Big hugs to anyone else who’s had a hard year this year, hoping this month will be better for you also!
See you soon